05 April 2018

Gösterim: 800

Visa-Residence Permit

Turkish Student Visa
Student visas must be obtained from a Turkish Consulate, generally the one nearest your place of residence. Student visas cannot be obtained within Turkey. You must take your "Letter of Acceptance" from Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University and apply to the Turkish Consulate with the other required documents.
Please note that it may take up to 8 weeks to get the visa. You may find Consulate information through the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://www.mfa.gov.tr

Residence Permit
All international students in Turkey, regardless of status, must register with, and obtain a Residence Permit (ikamet belgesi) from Office for Foreigners (Yabancilar Subesi).
If you are going to stay in Turkey more than 90 days, you have to get a residence permit document even if you have visa. You have to apply for it to the police station within 30 days of your arrival. For Turkish incoming students, if they are still Turkish citizens, they do not need to take residence permit document. 
After you arrange your accomodation and your address in Bandirma becomes clear, you have to fill in the application form for residence permit document we will send you via e-mail upon your arrival. You have to fill in the front page (ön yüz) of the document and along with six passport size of same photos of yours and hand in to us within the period we will inform you so that we can arrange other requsted official documents of yours. You have to fill in all the blanks without any mistake, but you should ignore acompanions (refakatindekiler) section. 
We will take all incoming students to police station in order to help communication at the police station. You must have the requested amount of money on the day we will go to police station. Last academic year, the fee for residence permit was 198 T.L. we will inform you about the money before we go.